Urine Analysis tomorrow. Your advice?
Saturday night (Technically Sunday morning) I took 5 hits of a marijuana/k2 mixture at 2am-3am. I just got surprised to hear that I have an orientation for a job TOMORROW at 2pm and they do a drug screening almost immediately.
I have done some extensive homework and I have found out that many factors affect your ability to pass a UA and the half-life of marijuana in your system
1. How much body fat you have
2. How frequently you use.
3. How much you smoked
5. Fluid intake (I’ve read it helps, I read it hasn’t. It’s been a hit and miss.)
So given that these are true, I would like to state that..
1. I’m skin and bones
2. I’ve used 5 times my whole life. Before Saturday night, the last time I smoked was December 31st
3. I took 5 hits of a marijuana/k2 mixture which I was told by more experienced smokers, that it’s not much at all
4. Primarily I exercise for 2 hours a day. It’s entirely a cardio workout.
5. I’ve definitely upped my water intake for these past few days.
I do not have the money for Vitamin B2, Creatine, or any magic detox formulas. I simply have water, cranberry juice, coffee, Powerade, Excedrin Extra-Strength (w/ Asprin), motivation, and very little time. All which I will use to great extents, given that the option to dilute and mask is highly recommended.
Do you recommend dilution or would you say the factors I listen previously might work in my favor and I should just pee and pray time and nature worked in my favor and should just go ahead and take the whiz quiz without any dilution?
How much Excedrin should I take?
Does the “Pee mostly in the toilet first then use the rest to fill the cup to the required amount second” method work? Or just a myth?
If I should dilute….With the little I have to work with, how should I go about diluting? The test is at 2pm and I will get up at any necessary time you recommend to start this process.
Apologies for the lengthiness of the question. I’m just a little apprehensive at the moment.
Now while I wait for an answer I will spend the next few minutes beating myself up for ever touching the grass in the first place…. 🙁
Disregard the typos please 🙂
May I ask why skip the Excedrin? I was told it helped confuse it or something, I donno!
and thank you that answer was very refreshing 🙂